Radiant barrier is a metallic foil used to create a thermal shield that blocks radiant heat from any direction. We typically recommend radiant barrier in addition to attic fans as a two prong approach in optimizing energy efficiency in your home.
We recommend and install Radiantguard radiant barriers. They block 97% of the radiant heat. Lowering the temperatures above living space ceilings provides a significant benefit by reducing air conditioning loads and energy usage. Our radiant barriers can:
- Reduce heat transfer from attic to living spaces by 25-42%
- Extend the life of air conditioning unit
- Increase the comfort level of a home or building
- Reduce monthly cooling bills up to 25-30%
- Balances temperatures across living space
RadiantGUARD® radiant barriers are safe and easy to install:
- Non-toxic / non-carcinogenic
- Don't promote the growth of fungi or bacteria
- Provides no nest support for rodent or insect pests
- Class A / Class 1 Fire Rating
- Meets fire and smoke safety requirements of most federal, state and local building codes
- Require no maintenance
- Do not shrink
RadiantGUARD® Testing and Approvals:
- United States Testing Company
- Tennessee Valley Authority
- Tennessee Technological University
- State of California Quality Standards
- Oak Ridge National Laboratory
- Metro Dade County
- Texas A&M University
We Want Your Feedback!
We are always looking for feedback from our customers in order to improve our service to you. Please let us know what you think.
The FanMan is excited to offer Franchise Opportunities. For information about these opportunities, please contact us.